Saturday, November 1, 2014

Alden's Organic Ice Cream Review


Alden's makes Organic Ice Cream.   They currently have over 8 different flavors.  They are USDA Organic.

My family got to try three flavors of Alden's ice cream in exchange for an honest review.


Alden's is a high quality organic ice cream.  There are great flavors and are very delicious.  We tried Pumpkin, Blackberry, and Cookies and Cream.  My wife's favorite was the Pumpkin which taste just a pumpkin homemade dessert. My and my son's favorite was cookies and cream.  It was so much better than the junk food ice cream in mainstream.  It was so much creamer and better it is beyond words.  I highly recommend everyone to try Alden's Ice Cream


Find a Store      


* I am responsible for the opnions in this post because they are my honest feelings.  I was in no way persuaded to do a good review and No monetary compensation was received for this review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.