Thursday, November 20, 2014

4K HDMI Cable Ultra Premium Series by Solid Cordz® Review







I got this review because I like HDMI cords and I thought I would try these.  I made the mistake of thinking that these are just another HDMI cord when they are far above any other cords.  When I got the box I was amazed how heavy it was.  I pulled the cords out of the box and was speechless.  The cords are by far the thickest cords and they are so well protected in the hard material that encases the cords.  the ends are heavy metal and very high grade.  It is well made and there is noting flimsy about these cords.  They give outstanding quality from my DVD player to my TV.  I could not be happier with this product.



Product Description


4K HDMI Cable Ultra Premium Series by Solid Cordz® provides an interface between any audio/video source, such as set-top boxes, Blue-ray Disc players, DVD players, video game consoles, AV receivers and an audio and/or video monitor, such as digital television or plasma monitor, over a single cable.
This High Speed HDMI cables have been designed to meet the performance standards set by HDMI 1.4 and have passed stringent Category 2 testing. They are backward compatible to all previous versions.

The major enhancements introduced in the HDMI 1.4 specification
• HDMI® Ethernet Channel
• Audio Return Channel
• 4K Resolution Support

  • Gold Plated HDMI Connectors for Optimal Signal
  • Double-shielded 28AWG Protects Against Interference
  • Supports Dolby TrueHD, 3D, 4K, Audio Return Channel, Ethernet, and DTS-HD Master AudioTM
  • Perfect for Blu-Ray Players, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Playstation 4, Playstation 3, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, and 4K!
  • Category 2 Certified



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.