Saturday, October 11, 2014

Wine Club from Uncorked Ventures Review



Wine is an exact science. The taste matters.  All the hard work put into making a great wine makes it a perfect treat.  Once it hits your glass and that first sniff is addicting.  Swirling your wine to make sure it gets as much air as possible.  Wine making is hard work the harder the work the better the taste.  I got to try the special red from the Special Selections Wine Club.  It was so delicious the flavor in your mouth was like a burst of dark fruit flavors.   I have not tried anything like it.  It was the best wine I have had in a while.  I am a Cabernet person and was floored by the flavor and boldness of this wine.  

Uncorked Ventures is a wine club for the wine connoisseur.  It makes a perfect fit with us.  It is around $40 a month and you get one white and one red to top any menu.  There is tons of options from one time to bi-monthly,1 month, 3 month, 6 month, 12 month, or quarterly.  What ever fits your budget and your palate.   

Your Club Membership Includes:
2 bottles of wine - 1 red and 1 whiteDiscounts on re-ordersThe best quality wine club under $100Monthly newsletter detailing featured wines, wineries & winemakers10% off all purchases from the Uncorked Ventures online storeFirst dibs on all last call wines, before they are offered to the public 












I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.