Thursday, October 9, 2014

TwinLuxe Smooth Shave Cream Review







TwinLuxe Smooth Shave Cream.  Shaving can be awful on your face.  Either sensitive skin or razor bumps.  Razors not cutting due to ineffective cleaning. You got to much to worry about in a day that is much more important.  I think this cream helps me do that.  It soothes my skin and helps me against razor bumps and other irritations.  I simply put this on and it feels so much better.  Now, I do not have to spend so much time worrying about skin shaving problems.




Product Description
The luxuriously rich shave cream provides a moisturizing protective barrier for an ultra-close, irritation-free shave and nourished soft skin. Inspired by traditional barber shop treatments, this cream allows for the closest, most accurate shave possible - without nicks, cuts or redness. This soothing instant treatment turns the daily shaving task into a pampering ritual for even the most sophisticated man.

Recommended use: apply a generous amount on face, then spread with dry fingertips or dry shave brush (can also be used brushless). Rinse blade under hot running water.
For all skin types - even the most sensitive. Mild, non-irritating, hypo-allergenic and paraben free.

150 g / 5.2 oz
$34 Suggested Retail Price


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.