Thursday, October 30, 2014

Precision Elite Food Thermometer Review






Precision Elite Food Thermometer



This digital thermometer is pretty cool.  It works well indoors and outdoor cooking.  It is fast and has a good clear reading of the temperature of the food.  I used it several times now on Pork Chops, Chicken Breast, and much more.  It is a must have family tool because you never want to get sick off food.  My wife has had bad food poisoning and she says she will never forget how horrible you feel.  I guess it is like the old saying better safe then sorry.  My wife used this to when she grills out side and it works perfect for her too.  It is a great product and we like it very much.



Product Description
Designed by chef's and cooking professionals for home use, the Precision Elite Food Thermometer is the perfect tool for the serious home cook or baker. Whether cooking indoors or outdoors, this thermometer will give years of reliable service performing a wide variety of everyday tasks.

The Precision Elite allows users to quickly and easily grill food to just the right temperature.  Simply unfold the stainless steel probe, insert into the thickest part of the meat and in 3 seconds or less, the proprietary thermocouple sensor registers an extremely accurate internal food temperature.  The accuracy of the thermocouple translates into food grilled/ baked to perfection. 
  • [2014 VERSION] - EatSmart designed specifically for professional and home cooks alike. Durable, reliable and easy to use.
    EatSmart InstaRead Technology - Rapid temperature read in 3 Seconds or Less;
    • BROAD Range -40F to 572F

    Fahrenheit/ Celsius Switchable
    1.5mm Folding Step-Down Probe -
    • Reduces Puncture Hole Size to Keep Juices in Meat;   FDA Approved

    Hold  feature to "freeze" temperature even
    • when removing from food for easy reading

    Illuminated Bright blue backlight makes it easy to read even in low-light outdoor conditions
    Innovative Splash Proof Design; Anti-Microbial Nylon Case Included
    2 AAA batteries included; EatSmart  2 year Full Warranty

     
Why the Precision Elite Makes a Great Gift  - Available for purchase on Amazon.com at $39.95 with FREE SHIPPING,  the Precision Elite makes a great gift for all food lovers.  Take the guess work out of grilling, impress family and friends with meals cooked to perfection both indoors and out.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using <a href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM80af00378ed46e68ed054d0a224df457" rel="nofollow">Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.