Sunday, October 5, 2014

Gurin Spa Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser




Gurin Spa Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser. That is a mouthful.  It is a small table top diffuser.  You fill the water to the line and shake in some of your favorite essential oil drops.  Line up the dots and turn it on.  The light you just click but to start the diffuser you need to hold the button until it beeps and then click how long you want it to run.

We used this now for a month in our home and love it.  We are actually addicted to the great scents in the home.  Right now we are running eucalyptus in ours.

Diffusers purify and cleanses the air while it soothes and helps you breathe. It cuts down the amount of smog, dust or other airborne items in your air.  It can actually kill germs in the air.  There are amazing health benefits with Oil diffusers.  It breaks down the molecules of the oil to disperse them in the air. This machine is so quiet you only hear the sound of water once in a while.  I am glad to of got this chance.

Benefits of Eucalyptus Essential Oils
Another blog with great essential oil recipes.
My Favorite brand of Essential oils. 



Product Description
Gurin ultrasonic aromatherapy diffuser with 2.4 million ultrasonic vibrations per second is a aromatherapy diffuser system that also ionizes essential oil molecules into the air using a heat-free diffusion method, while enhancing an oil biological effects, ideal for improving the atmosphere of any home or work space.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.