Monday, October 13, 2014

Gurin Mid Size Electric Dehumidifier Review






Gurin Mid Size Electric Dehumidifier.  This machine is awesome.  Not only does it pull all the extra humidity from the air but it stops the bathroom mold in its tracks, I love it.  We tried it now in our home for a month.  We have not seen a spot of mold grow in our bathroom.  Our bathroom is horrible. It has no ventilation system.  OUr home is from 1900 exactly.  It is an old model.  Mold grows like crazy in the old homes.  This machine has been in our bathroom pulling every bit of water out.  We freaked when we first saw it.  It got full over night.  This machine is by far one of my favorite all time reviews.


Product Description
The Gurin Mid Size Electric Dehumidifier uses Peltier Technology (no compressor) which makes it light and quiet. This is a perfect item if you are having a hard time dealing with mold or mildew in your bathroom, on your boat or R.V. or in your house. It extracts the moisture from the air and stores it in a spill-proof reservoir. Just plug it in and it quietly dries the air. Features an automatic shut off switch to shut the unit off when the water reservoir is full. When this occurs a"full" indicator light will alert you when the reservoir needs to be emptied. Holds up to 1500 ml of water.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.