Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Adovia Sulfur Soap for Acne Review





Sulfur soap is a great way to control acne.  Sulfur has been used for a long time because it is similar to a sponge and pulls out the oil in blocked pores.  It is a little magic from nature.  Just using this for a few weeks it has cut down on breakouts by at least 1/4 for me and 1/2 for my son and wife.  We love it.  It is even gentle enough on our sons eczema  It is like a little miracle bar.  I did not even notice a sulfur smell on the soap.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00mg962aa

Product Description
Please note we are looking for you to leave an honest unbiased review on Amazon as well, although a review on your blog or social mention will definetely get that noted in our favorites on Tomoson for consideration for future opportunities. We want only honest, unbiased reviews please.

This soap is specific for Acne prone, oily skin and is not recommended for dry or sensitive skin.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:

  • - Adovia sulfur soap, is highly enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea.
    - Your skin's natural moisture levels are balanced and optimized with Olive Oil, Dead Sea minerals and Aloe Vera extract.
    - Sulfur has Antiseptic, Anti-Fungal and Antibacterial properties
    - This soap thoroughly cleanses your face and body and leaves your skin gentle and smooth.
    - Our sulfur soap has a 3% sulfur content.








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.