Monday, September 1, 2014

RxScriptDiscount.com powered by RxCut® Review






This card is for prescription discounts.  It helps get you a little bit more off  and every little bit helps.  This is mostly for people without insurance.  I have insurance so I really got no use out of this card but it would be a really great help if I didn't have it.  For those that have medical issues and no insurance this card is for you.  It is accepted at most pharmacies. Interested? click below for more info!


Want to learn more? click here!


Product Description
Save up to 75% on your prescription medications with RxCut® Equalizer What is the Equalizer program and how can it help me? Using your FREE RxCut® Card guarantees every user the absolute lowest price possible; which EQUALS = their Insurance Copayment, the Pharmacy retail price or the RxCut® discount, whichever is less. Don’t be fooled into paying higher prices......always ask.....What’s my RxCut® price? If you don’t have Insurance use the card and save more!

How much of a discount will I get? The RxCut® Price on 21 out of the 25 most frequently processed generic drugs, for our members, has been lower than an insurance copay of $10 or more. Discounts vary depending on the medication and the pharmacy and typically range from 15% to 75%, with the largest savings coming from generic medications. The program has provided savings as high as 90%. By asking, “What’s my RxCut® Price?”, consumers are guaranteed they are always paying the lowest price possible. Where can I use the card? With over 54,000 participating pharmacies; it is simple to find a pharmacy that will accept the card.

All major chain pharmacies and most independent pharmacies throughout the United States and Puerto Rico are included in this program.
 
















































I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Please note that people who have insurance with a co-pay usually pay less 7 out of 10 times using the RxScriptDiscount.com savings card.

    ReplyDelete

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.