Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga Workout DVD with Julie Schoen





Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga Workout DVD with Julie Schoen.   This dvd is tailored for expecting mothers and it give them a great workout without over stressing themselves.  Most limit what exercises they do through out pregnancy. I do not know much about it since I am a guy but I like to learn more.  My wife is always here to express.  :-o ... This is easy yoga for people that have limitations on movements like my wife does.  She loves it and uses it.


Product Description
"A beautiful at-home yoga practice for all expecting mothers..." 

Julie Schoen, certified pre-natal yoga instructor, author, and founder of Yoginiology.com and Mommy Does Yoga, leads mommas-to-be on a beautiful 60-minute yoga session, keeping women active, comfortable, and relaxed during all stages of pregnancy.

An active vinyasa flow weaves modified yoga poses together to create a workout that feels good while still being effective at keeping and creating muscle tone. Bookended by a soothing meditation and relaxing restorative poses, Mommy Does Yoga's Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga Workout is the best thing expecting women can do for themselves and their babies.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.