Tuesday, September 30, 2014

PhantomFit Resistance Loop Bands Review






I jumped at the chance to get these bands for me and my wife to get healthy again and show our son the way.  These bands make it easy to work out without over doing it.  My wife needs all the help she can get with exercise because her body is falling apart.  PhamtomFit bands worked perfectly for her.  They hold up well and we love them.


Purchase it here.



Product Description
PhantomFit Resistance bands are the best solution because they:
- Are perfect for physical therapy exercises all the way to intense workouts
- Works flawlessly for arm, ankle, and leg workouts
- Are separated by resistance level to meet your needs 
- Are extremely durable and long-lasting
- Are lightweight and portable

What's Included?
- 1 Blue "Light" Band
- 1 Red "Medium" Band
- 1 Green "Heavy" Band
- 1 Black "X-Heavy" Band

You'll also receive
- Nylon carrying case for portability
- Our favorite workout music downloadable as a mp3 file






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.