Saturday, September 6, 2014

Organic Matcha Green Tea Review





This Matcha tea is a great versatile product. You can use it in about any recipes and it is so healthy for you.  I think it taste great too.  My wife makes Green tea ice cream. We make so many new recipes using this.  When someone starts not feeling well we drink a glass of warm matcha and we start feeling better in no time.  The number of antioxidants in this is amazing.  It helps against free radical damage.  We are going to try it in coffee cake next.  One of my fav things for this product is it is in separate packages. We use this product almost daily.



















I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.