Thursday, September 18, 2014

Little Gems by Sunsella - Set of 12 Silicone Baking Cups







Sunsella makes these cute little reusable silicone baking cups.  They are great for kids tea time or any time you want some cupcakes.  Let's be real, most of us could eat cupcakes all the time if we had them. I really like these because of the ease of use and cleaning.  No paper to pill off and throw away.  If you buy the paper you will be running right back to the store every time.  My wife bakes all the time and now I do too.  It makes it much simpler to use these than paper cups.



Product Description Product Description Little Gems Set of 12 Silicone Baking Cups, High Quality, BPA Free - Perfect Cupcakes & Muffins Every Time - 100% Money-back Lifetime Guarantee! - Non-Stick, Dishwasher/Oven/Microwave/Freezer Safe, Durable & Reusable Bakeware - 6 Fun & Vibrant Colors, Great Gift Idea, Meets FDA Standards




















I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.