Saturday, September 27, 2014

Galley Essentials Silicone Baking Cups Review





My wife loves to bake but lately she has health issues and I now do the baking.  These little reusable silicone baking cups are such a great thing.  I really hate the paper ones that you are always out of when you need or want to make cupcakes.  They are BPA free which is great.  They hold up well even on a cookie sheet.  They are very versatile and you can use them for many things.  Not just baking.  My wife bakes mini NY Cheesecakes and they are all gone within minutes.  We use these every week.  They do not get a break.




Purchase it here!


We'd love to introduce you to our product-
Galley Essentials Silicone Baking Cups.....

*eco-friendly, reusable silicone baking cups
*made of flexible silicone so they peel away easily from cupcakes and muffins
*BPA free and Food Grade silicone
*Versatile and can be used for all kinds of baked treats (cupcakes, muffins, mini cheesecakes) and frozen treats as well
*safe temperature range of -40F-446F
*Great to use the colors to seperate gluten free baked items from regular baked items
*silicone helps bake evenly
*great for family fun; kids love them!
*super easy to clean
*comes in a pack of 12 (4 bright colors)





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.