Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I was nominated for a Liebster Blog Award

I was nominated by Katya Figueiredo of http://themistdessert.blogspot.com/

The rules are:

•Answer all the questions that are given to you

•Link back to the person that nominated you

•Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers

•Provide nominees with 11 questions of your choice

•You cannot nominate the person who nominated you

•You must inform nominees of your nomination

•Provide nominees with a link to your post for more info


Here are my question that I was asked:

1-When do you started blogging? 2011
2-Why? I wanted to try it because my wife was already a blogger
3-What do you like most in your blog?  Scoobydoo
4-What do you want to show in your visitors? That they get something out of reading my blog.
5-What is your favorite writer?  Michael Crichton
6-Who inspires you?  My wife and son
7-Who is your favorite stylist?  Not sure what is wanted for this.
8- Define your style...  Hmm. I am easy going.
9- What is your favorite color? Blue
10-Which was your favorite post? All of them
11-How often do you post to the blog? Nearly daily


I nominate:

1. my wife... www.momofbestbaby.com

2.  Sue Johnson ... www.suelynn1956.blogspot.com

3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.