Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Vigilant Tea 100% Organic Green Tea Powder (Matcha) Reveiw







My family loves tea! especially green tea.  We are Matcha fanatics.  So when I got this chance I grabbed it right up.  Matcha is a very strong dose of green tea, in powder form.  The antioxidant levels in one cup is crazy.  It cleans your blood and makes you feel better.   It oxygenates your blood and helps to lower some high blood pressure/cholesterol.  We love it and drink it daily.  It is great in smoothies, tea ceremonies, food, Ice Cream, and more! In fact my wife is making us some Green tea ice cream today.  This brand we found to be very delicious and good quality.  It is rich and full bodied.



Matcha Benefits from Dr. Weil








To Purchase click here!  Want to know more? Click here!



Product Description
1 teaspoon of Vigilant Tea Green Tea Powder (Matcha) is all that you need to replace your morning coffee and increase your daily antioxidants by 100x. 

Simply dissolve in water, your smoothie, or any other drink and immediately feel the same vitality that you would get from your morning coffee. But that's not to mention the best part: The peak and crash of coffee is non-existent with VigilantTea Green Tea.  Eating the entire tea leaf as a powder allows for not only a slower, more calming absorption of caffeine in your body, it's actually less bitter and much sweeter than your Grandma's Green Tea.  You will feel natural energy throughout the morning with a magnification of the health benefits you are used to from regular green tea.

Vigilant tea separates itself in quality for both rigorous lab testing which ensures the lowest toxicity levels(no heavy metals) and the best taste we can find. We have obtained organic certification to ensure optimal nutrition and that other scary toxins are eliminated such as those found in fertilizers, pesticides, and herbicides.  So go ahead, experience the natural calming and peace that comes while you consume VigilantTea in your favorite food.

VigilantTea has got your back at all times, ensuring virtually no industrial pollutants and what we think is the best tasting tea under $100. That's what staying Vigilant means.












I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.