Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Space Scouts Subscription Club Review




My thoughts:  My son loved this kit.  He was excited about the grabber and the fun activities.  He loves his lunch box and takes it everywhere.  Activities and toys help your child be more engaged in the learning process.  The kit is amazing fun activities for your child to explore.  Who knows, maybe your raising a future scientist or astronaut.   Give your child a great gift of learning with this subscription club.


(~sponsors ad)
Space Scouts is an affordable subscription club designed to engage your child in fun learning activities, hands-on discovery, and exciting challenges.  Each month your child will explore a new place in space – stepping into the worlds of space exploration, space science, and astronomy.  Join Roxy and Jett as they scout about the galaxy guiding your child through delightful learning adventures aimed at discovering the wonders of the universe! Space Scouts is a stellar vehicle for launching your child's interest in science & technology.  

Space Scouts is not your typical grab-bag subscription box!  This is a fun, educational experience where each month builds upon the previous.  It's a great way to learn!  

Space Scouts is for kids ages 6+.  Price is affordable at $11.95 per month + $3 shipping.  Discounts for multi-month purchases.

 Learn more at www.SpaceScouts.com .  Yes, our website is quite unique!  Drag the header slider to the left for a full view of SPACE SCOUTS! We share a website -- and share a goal:  encourage children to love learning!  Animal Trackers Club is designed for pre-readers ages 3-6.  


We also know the importance of engaging parents in STEM discussions with their children.  Through social media and electronic communication, we offer parents tips and topics to engage in kid-friendly discussions about space exploration and astronomy with themes like “Your family can talk about the night sky!"  and “Your child can be an astronaut too!”



~no monetary compensation was received for this review and the opinions are my own honest opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.