Sunday, August 3, 2014

Solid Cordz PREMIUM GOLD Plated HDMI Cable with Ethernet Review



I got to try these cords in exchange for an honest review.

We live in a tech age.  Everyone is on some kind of electronic device any more.  The old cords you use to know like AV cords are a thing of the past.  These are the future.  HDMI cords give you so much more.  The video and audio quality from these cords is beyond amazing.  You will never want to touch the old generic AV cords again.  We use these with my blu ray players and we are very satisfied with the quality.  The screen colors look more vivid with these cords.  Also, a great plus is these have Ethernet so you do not need to use separate cables for that. We are extremely happy with these cords and wish everything could be HDMI now.


Click to Purchase or learn more! 





he Solid Cordz 6 ft High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet (28 AWG) provides an interface between any audio/video source, such as set-top boxes, Blue-ray Disc players, DVD players, video game consoles, AV receivers and an audio and/or video monitor, such as digital television or plasma monitor, over a single cable.
This High Speed HDMI cables have been designed to meet the performance standards set by HDMI 1.4 and have passed stringent Category 2 testing. They are backward compatible to all previous versions.

The major enhancements introduced in the HDMI 1.4 specification
• HDMI® Ethernet Channel
• Audio Return Channel
• 4K Resolution Support 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.