Sunday, August 3, 2014

Soap Nuts Liquid Laundry Detergent Review






Soap Nuts Liquid is a new way to do laundry by Green Virgin Products. This bottle is small but it is for 120 uses!  That is simply amazing and for the price very worth the money.  We used this product in our home now for a week and a half.  We love this product and still continue to use it.  It takes about a cap full for a wash and it is so simple.  My family is allergic to a lot of laundry soaps mostly due to the eczema and my wife gets headaches from the strongly scented brands. This product cleaned just as good as the top name brands that are known for deep clean.  Not only that but you get to feel good about using it because it is natural and that reduces your carbon footprint.  We try to use natural and organic as much as we can not to mention eco products.  We highly recommend this product and loved it ourselves.

Want to check out this product or purchase it? Click here!


Product Description "from Green Virgin Products
We extract a natural soap called saponin from soap nuts and combine it with water to create a 100% non toxic laundry detergent. A small 8 oz bottle does 120 loads!  It will make your clothes softer than you have ever felt them with no fabric softener. They are hypoallergenic and have a net negative carbon footprint. They also happen to save you money!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.