Sunday, August 3, 2014

Red Rover Australian Tea Tree Oil Review






Red Rover makes this great Tea Tree oil.  I never knew there was so many uses for tea tree oil.  I tried some of the cleaning recipes we found in the book and online and were amazed by the results.  We tested it and the cleaner we made did so much better than the store bought cleaner.  I really could not believe it. Surprised is the word,  that we never heard about this products cleaning and other uses. Why do you never hear in mainstream what theses products can do for you?  I think it should be known.  We tested this on many things and it passed with flying colors and we are so happy for this chance to try this product.  Who would of guessed this product has so many uses.  We are more than satisfied with this product and recommend it for your family.  At least do the research.


Purchase or check it out here.   You even get the recipe book!

Product Description (from Red Rover)
One of the most versatile essential oils. Naturally fight Acne, Toenail Fungus, Lice, Yeast Infections, Skin Tags, Cold Sores, Dandruff, Ringworm, Fleas, Warts, Psoriasis, and More.


Use to make your own Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Face Cleaner, Body Wash, and Toothpaste.


 
Stop polluting your home and make all natural Household Cleaners, Detergents, Shower Sprays, Bathroom Disinfectants, and Kitchen Sprays.


 
Every large 4 ounce bottle comes with a FREE 100 PAGE GUIDE. We provide you with all the ways to use tea tree oil to improve your life, and replace harmful cleaners around the house.
 
Many essential oils are diluted to cut costs. We insist on the absolute best quality. We Have the Tests to Prove Our Tea Tree Oil's Purity and Potency. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.