Saturday, August 9, 2014

Papio Fun Park

My family got the chance to go to Papio Fun Park in Papillion Nebraska.  They have great activities for you kids and they are priced pretty good.  What do they have?  They have Go Karts, Laser Tag, Batting Cages, Water Balloon Wars, miniature golf, spaceball (trampolines), and not to mention a arcade with pool tables!  Sounds fun right? I agree.  Lot's of fun memories to send you child back to school with.

Summer is near its end and it is almost back to school time.  We wanted a few more memories for the road. We took the kids on a Saturday and to our surprise they where not overwhelmed.  It was a perfect weather day only around 82 degrees.  First we started with golf in which the kids won.  Then we moved over to the go karts for a fun and surprisingly long trip around the track. We then moved on to Laser Tag in which we always have a blast and get pretty competitive but make sure that it is still just a game. We played a few games of pool and on to the arcade.  We had a blast.

Thank you Papio fun Park for making our weekend.  We now have  memories of this summer as a Family.
Want more information or to purchase bands online go here. 






~~I got tickets in exchange for an honest review and no monetary compensation was received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.