Tuesday, August 12, 2014

iGotTech Magnetic Screen Door - Review






I got to try this product in exchange for an honest review.. I got this a few weeks ago and hung it up on the front porch and love it.  It closes shut automatically after you walk through so no bugs are bothering you when you are out on the porch.  There are magnets on the inside ends of this product that automatically closes after you walk in.  So if your hands are full you do not have to worry about closing it yourself.  This is a high quality product that holds up to our 5'5 Autistic 12yr old and that is saying something.  Now we can go out on our porch without getting swarmed by bugs.  I really do love this product and highly recommend it.
(from Company)
1) MAGNETIC SCREEN DOOR NIRVANA.
If you've tried other flimsy magnetic screen door before, you'll notice the difference right away. #1 Best Screen has toughest, heavy mesh construction. Mosquitos and biting bugs stand no chance.

2) PUTTING THE MAGNETIC MAGIC BACK INTO MAGIC MESH SCREEN DOORS.
#1 Best Screen has the full 83" height stacked with 26 powerful magnets - BURIED in the reinforced adjoining edges, so they'll never break or fall off. Install properly and you will have NO GAPS along the entire vertical closure. No bugs.

3) THE "VELCRO MILE".
The ENTIRE FRAME of iGotTech's #1 Best Screen is lined with reinforced velcro. NO OTHER screen door offers this. With super-duty velcro around EVERY inch along the top and both sides, and additional support nails included, there's NO chance of this screen falling down, and NO chance of bugs.

4) KILLER VIDEO TUTORIAL.
iGotTech's Creative Department fails us not. Use this Video to ensure you get your #1 Best Screen quickly installed right the first time, to maximize bug-free bliss.

5) OUR INFAMOUS "BUGS-NOT-INVITED" CONSTRUCTION GUARANTEE.
If our #1 Best Screen construction quality, or anything about our product is not up to par: WE WANT TO KNOW. Our Top Priority is your satisfaction, and stand behind our products 100%. That means if you don't like it, you can return it for a FULL refund, no questions asked. Simple as that! No Risk trying this Premium Product Today.













I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.