Wednesday, July 23, 2014

DKnight Magicbox Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review




DKnight Magicbox Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review 

I tried this product for a few weeks now and love it.  My wife is spoiled and wanted it to have a volume up and down buttons on her speaker.  I think it is really good for the money.  The sound quality is good, could be better but great for the price.  We loved it and use it all the time.  You can also use it to answer your smartphone. It works with products that have Bluetooth.  You just control it from your device.  You can skip the songs on the device though.  Very easy to use for anyone.  We are fans of this product and think it works great.   I recommend this for a cheap way to satisfy the kiddos.



Click here to Purchase this Speaker on Amazon. 


The above opinions are my families honest views and we received no money for this review. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I remember when my husband had these huge 3' speakers. They were mammoth! Now he's interested in these tiny speakers that put out better sound quality then those huge ones.

    I prefer good sound quality but I want wireless. Like the idea of being able to move them around...especially outside.

    LeslieZ
    http://IMLesliez.com

    ReplyDelete

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.