Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Dead Sea Salt Soap Review











We got to try this Dead Sea Salt Soap for a few weeks in our home.  I already love every Adovia product I gotten to try and this is a good one. This soap did not disappoint,  No soap scum, no residue, no dry itchy skin.  We love the dead sea products and they all seem to be wonderful.  Have you tried this soap?  or other Adovia products? Let me know what you think.


Item description:
- Infused with 100% Pure Dead Sea Salts from the Dead Sea
- Dead Sea Salt Contains over 21 Minerals Key to Skin Health and Beauty
- Deeply Moisturizing and Hydrating Soap great for Dry and Normal to Dry Skin
- Dead Sea Minerals Essential to Skin Function Contained in the Soap Include Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc and More.
- Great Value and Benefits for A Daily Moisturizing Facial Cleanser

 





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.