Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Adovia Mineral Eye Cream Review









Adovia Mineral eye gel is a great product.  My wife tried this product and says she loves it.  She mentioned her face felt more hydrated and it felt so refreshing.  We both noticed that it reduces dark circles and puffiness under her eyes.  She highly recommends it  as a part of any beauty routine.   Adovia is a great brand that uses Salt and or mud from the dead sea.  They also use natural ingredients such as almond oil to refresh you face.  We loved it.


Want to Purchase this product? click here. 

From company.
Minera Eye Gel - with Dead Sea Mineals, Vitamin C and Ginsent - 1 Ounce
Let your eyes shine again with their natural beauty - get rid of the wrinkles around your eyes and smooth out fine lines. The delicate skin around your eyes requires a special, gentler touch. Our unique, fragrance-free eye gel delivers rich moisture to the area around your eyes, and is gentle and soft at the same time. This sheer, light gel is infused with active minerals from the Dead Sea to soothe and protect the delicate eye area from dehydration and the signs of aging.
Adovia's unique eye gel is specially formulated for the delicate area around the eyes. This gentle, ultra-light gel absorbs quickly and keeps the eye area hydrated all day. Essential Dead Sea minerals and Evening Primrose Oil provide lasting moisture helping reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Chamomile and Sweet Almond extracts soothe and revitalize the skin leaving it radiant and smooth. Vitamins A and C work to protect the skin from daily damage.
Directions: apply daily around the eyes morning and evening








received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.