Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Vitamin C Serum by Poppy Austin® Review






I got this product for my wife to try.  She got to use if for a few weeks and saw some significant change in her skin.  This product is designed for healthy and natural anti aging.  Slowly take your skin back to a younger stage without breaking the pocketbook.  My wife loves this and uses as a part of a daily regimen of skin care.  She noticed less deep lines that are slowly getting more elastic.  Her dark circles have lightened quite a bit.  Who would not like that?  In the end we love this product and use it and like it.   




vitamin c serum (from company site)

anti-aging moisturizer

60 ml / 2 fl oz

batch number: 1120 4473 (May 2014)

why we love it:

Reverse the ravages of time. Vitamin C serum is proven to stimulate the synthesis of collagen, making your skin appear more youthful, vibrant and alive. It’s antioxidant properties can also improve skin damage caused by the sun, as well as helping your skin’s rate of exfoliation for a brighter, smoother complexion.

delivery time:

This product will usually be packed and dispatched within 24 hours of your order. It is eligible for Amazon’s Guaranteed Accelerated Delivery service and FREE Two-Day Shipping for Prime members.
$29.95
discounted web price (in stock)

poppy austin and amazon.com

To guarantee the most timely processing of your order and to provide a superior shopping experience, we have partnered with Amazon.com to ship and fulfil all products in our 100% pure and organic argan oil range. Amazon.com is the world's largest online retailer and accept virtually all payment methods through their secure checkout process. After placing your order, you will receive a confirmation message from Amazon and a link to track delivery of your products through the Amazon.com website. More information can be found on our shipping information page.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.