Saturday, June 7, 2014

Organic Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



This really is a good product for any type of hair.  It makes my wifes hair smoother and give it more shine.  She also noted that her hair is so much more manageable and that it is big since her hair is naturally curly and rats up easy.  She uses this before her shower and leaves it in for about 15-20 minutes and combs her hair.  Then she gets in the shower and washes it out.  It is simple and really good for your hair.  Also, what my wife really loves is that its made with organic ingredients and that is always big with her.  She uses this about three times a week and we just love it.  I highly recommend this for all hair types for extra shine.

Want to purchase this product then go here. 




Product Description from company:

Product Description
  • DRY OR DAMAGED HAIR? - This Intense, Hydrating Mask Will Restore and Soften Dry And Overworked Hair and Bring It Back To Life!








Product Description
  • DRY OR DAMAGED HAIR? - This Intense, Hydrating Mask Will Restore and Soften Dry And Overworked Hair and Bring It Back To Life!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great product.

    Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.