Friday, September 20, 2013

Having a blast in Branson, Missouri

 Hello everyone! We are having a blast in Missouri at Castle rock.  They have a really fun set of slides. One is a crazy fast tube slide.  My son loves the pool or the marsh.  My wife is having fun doing laps in the pool.

We are staying in the family tower room.  It has two beds and a separate bunk bed area that has its own TV. Thank you Castle Rock Resort and Water park for letting us have a really fun week.

More to come very soo

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.