Monday, February 6, 2012

Vitalicious Vitamuffin and Brownies Review

Vitalicious is a high fiber, low calorie Muffins, Brownies and Cakes.  They make a wonderland of new and nutritious products.  The muffins and brownies are a very low 100 calories and the new cakes are only 50.  Each contain 15 vitamins and minerals.  Vitalicious has been featured on Many shows including on Racheal Ray (which is one of my favs.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WozGPFv9SQ&feature=related this like is one to the Rachael Ray Show.  I originally embedded it but it wouldn't work so I am posting the link for you.

 

I had to try them.  They sent me a box of Vitatops, Vitacakes, and Vitabrownies.  So the test as it is what would a good for me product taste like?

Vitamuffins on the Today Show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js0JbKcpKQQ

We tried every flavor and could not find a flavor we did not like.  Absolutely delicious is more like it.  Who knew getting our fiber and vitamins would be so easy.  Our son kept begging for more.  We heated up the muffins in the toaster for a snack.  Quick on the go snacks that now have become a necessity in our house.   My favorite is the banana chocolate chip.

Good for you treats with a great flavor.  They slip easily into a bag or lunch for on the go.  Finally something I feel good about giving my son.  They fill you up and give you the nutrition you need.  We love this snack and hope you will too.

Vitatops on Joy Behar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oga72YYuu0w&feature=related

** I have a disclosure policy please read.

*** The Opinions in this post are mine and my families alone.  We received no monetary compensation.  The review was for exchange of products to test.  All opinions stated are true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.