Monday, September 5, 2011

Tropical Traditions Coconut oil Review



Tropical Traditions sent me a large jar of Coconut oil to review.  I do not know my oils but my wife sure does. The following opinions are mine and hers.


Here is a video about Tropical Traditions
<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4h6eycjf29M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here is a great article about the health benefits of Coconut Oil. 


She makes everything with it! I can not believe it.  She even uses it in place of shortening.  She made apple pie with it.  I so want more.  It was so good and It only enhanced the flavor.  It taste great and even our son loves this oil too.  It has great health benefits and even skin and hair benefits.  We are now big fans of Tropical Traditions.

Sign up for specials. 

The above are honest opinions of me and my family. We received no money for this review.  Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. O nice blog. That review is informative. The video was very nice great. I have followed your blog.

    May we should start a link. You comment on my blog and I here. Follow mine.

    ReplyDelete

About Scoobydoo1971

Hello, My name is Mike Smith (yes that is my real name.) and I am a disabled father of one wonderfully Autistic child. I am just trying make my way into the blogging world. Please come along for my amazing ride. Learn about me and while I learn about you. Come on in and take your coat off and stay awhile. Yes, I am an avid scoobydoo fan! I can not get enough.